Good health begins with proper digestion. The aloe concentrate in Aloe Plus may be soothing to the digestive system, which may help vitamins and nutrients to be absorbed efficiently. Aloe Plus has a delicious fruit flavor and contains 100% of the U.S. Daily Value for Vitamin C that can be taken by anyone at any time of day or evening. Aloe Plus helps by preparing the inner lining of the digestive tract to ensure the optimal absorption of nutrients and serves as a liquid base for other products in the Biometics line.
Who’s it for: Anyone looking for the digestive support of aloe vera in a highly absorbable liquid formula.
What it does:
- Serves as a liquid base for other Biometics products
- Provides you with soothing aloe vera
- Supports healthy digestion
- May help prepare digestive tract to ensure optimal nutrient absorption
What sets this product apart?
- May be soothing to the digestive system, preparing the way for vitamins and nutrients to be absorbed efficiently.
- Contains 100% of the U.S. Daily Values of Vitamin C
- Using Biocellular Micellization®, this patented process allows fat soluble nutrients found in Aloe Plus to be absorbed by the body quicker
- Free of milk, soy, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, artificial flavors, starch, and yeast.
An essential vitamin needed to form blood vessels, cartilage, muscles and collagen in bones. It's rich in antioxidants the helps protect our cells against free radicals.
Aloe Vera Concentrate
A highly hydrating plant that may:
Ingredients: Vitamin C, Sodium, Potassium, Purified Water, Fructose, Glucose, Aloe Vera Concentrate, Citric Acid, Potassium Citrate, Natural Flavor, Ascorbic Acid, Ethoxylated Vegetable Oil, Glycerin, d-alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Beta Carotene, Natural Color, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Free of: Milk: soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, artificial colors, artificial flavors, starch, and yeast..
Related Products: Nutritional Energy Program, Ultimate Digestive Enzyme, Ultimate Microbiome
Suggested Use: Mix one tablespoon (15 mL) in 4fl oz of cold water or your favorite beverage. For best results, take on an empty stomach. Combine with Get-Go-N Plus for energy and increased mental clarity throughout the day.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
 Vitamin C. (2017, October 18). Retrieved July 13, 2020, from https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements-vitamin-c/art-20363932
 Salyer, J. (2027, May 10). 9 Healthy Benefits of Drinking Aloe Vera Juice. Retrieved July 16, 2020, from https://www.healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/aloe-vera-juice-benefits