Coral Craze - JamPops
Enhance your nails with this gorgeous instant manicure set. JamPops apply in minutes and are fully customizable by clipping and filing to desired length and shape (if needed). They can last up to 2 weeks and are reusable with gentle wear. Both Self-adhesive tabs and liquid nail glue are included, giving you application options. JamPops can even be topped with your other favorite Jamberry products.
Included in your kit:
- 24 nails- 12 sizes
- Self-adhesive nail tabs
- Liquid nail glue
- Cuticle stick, file and alcohol wipe.
1. Remove any polish or products from nails and wash hands.
2. Push cuticles back with Cuticle Stick and gently buff or file your nails.
3. Clean your nails with Nail Prep Cleanser or rubbing Alcohol Wipe.
4. Select JamPops™ that best fit your nails. On the backside of the nail, you will find a number at the tip.
To apply with self-adhesive nail tabs (great for beginners):
1. Select tab that best fits your nail.
2. Remove thin plastic film from the top of the tab, peel up and place adhesive side on to nail, pressing firmly over entire nail.
3. Remove plastic backing and trim off any adhesive that hangs over the nail.
4. Gently press JamPops™ against the cuticle at a 45 degree angle, then press firmly down onto entire nail.
5. Allow it to set while applying the rest of the nails, then trim and file to desired length and shape (if needed).
Please note: The Adhesive Nail Tabs remain flexible throughout wear, so slight movement is normal when firm pressure is applied to the nails.
To apply with liquid nail glue:
1. Apply a pearl size amount of glue to the center of your nail and use the tip of the bottle to carefully spread the glue to cover your nail, being careful not to touch your skin or cuticle. For shorter wear time use less glue. For extended wear, apply a thin layer of glue to the back of the JamPop™ as well.
2. Quickly and gently press the back of the JamPops™ up against cuticle at a 45o angle, then press firmly onto entire nail and hold for 15-20 seconds.
3. Allow it to set while applying the rest of the nails, then trim and file to desired length and shape (if needed).
To remove nails applied with self-adhesive nail tabs or liquid nail glue:
1. Soak nails in hot soapy water for 5 minutes.
2. Gently work cuticle stick between JamPops™ and natural nail, then slowly lift JamPop off. Do not ever force.
Note: When applying with liquid nail glue, nails should be worn for a minimum of 5 days before removal to avoid damage.
Nail-Pops: ABS Plastic
Self-adhesive Nail Tabs: Acrylic Acid-Iso-ctyl Acrylate Copolymer, Acrylic acid, Silica, PET film.
Liquid Nail Glue: Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl, Methacrylate, BHA, Cl 15850 Tocopherol, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate.