Lacquer Strip StyleBox - March
In your Lacquer Strip StyleBox, you will receive six classic designs that are perfect for any day. Several designs will put a spring in your step! You pay only USD $35, plus enjoy FREE SHIPPING!
Show off your signature style! Tag us! #jamberry
Follow our instructions to make Lacquer Strip application and removal a breeze.
1. Push back cuticles. Buff and clean nails with a Nail Prep Wipe or Nail Prep Cleanser.
2. Select Lacquer Strip for best fit (bigger is better than small), and remove the film from both sides.
3. Press Lacquer Strip onto nail. Smooth down center of nail, toward the tip. Smooth sides starting at center and moving outward.
4. Trim excess with nail scissors. File off remaining Lacquer Strip using a downward motion.
1. Soak a cuticle pusher or orange stick in Jamberry Lacquer Remover.
2. Break the seal of the Lacquer Strip using the soaked cuticle pusher or orange stick (or your thumbnail).
3. Using the soaked cuticle pusher or orange stick, gently work the Lacquer Strip away from the nail, starting from the side and moving across the nail. Be careful not to move too quickly in order to avoid damage to the nail.
4. Finally, apply cuticle oil for a winning finish!