Joy - FADV Charitable Nail Wrap
Celebrate all-things love wearing this matte finish nail wrap featuring red and pink lines over a white background.
For every FADV Charitable Wrap purchased, we'll donate a portion of the proceeds to Fight Against Domestic Violence (FADV), a foundation committed to working with local organizations to benefit victims, survivors, and shelters in your area.
Tag us on Instagram! #joyjn #fadv #fightagainstdomesticviolence #bethechange
Follow our instructions to make Nail Wrap application and removal a breeze.
1. Push back cuticles. Buff and clean nails with a Nail Prep Wipe or Nail Prep Cleanser.
2. Select the size you think will best fit each nail. Err on the smaller side to avoid overlapping on the skin or nail edge, which can cause lifting.
3. Heat adhesive side of the nail wrap with Jamberry mini-heater until soft and flexible (usually about 3-5 seconds).
4. Press nail wrap onto nail. Apply pressure to the wrap with your opposite finger, starting in the middle and working towards the outside. Use a cuticle pusher to apply additional pressure around the edges.
5. Trim excess with nail scissors. Fill off remaining nail wrap using a downward motion.
1. Using a Jamberry mini-heater, heat your nails for 5-10 seconds to help loosen the adhesive.
2. Break the seal on the side of the wrap with either an orange stick or your thumbnail.
3. Soak your nails in Jamberry Wrap/Lacquer Remover for 20-30 seconds.
4. Using a cotton swab or orange stick, slowly work the Jamberry Wrap/Lacquer Remover under the wrap. (Always remove your nail wraps by working your way from one side to the other.)
5. Remove any remaining residue with a Nail Prep Wipe or Nail Prep Cleanser.
6. Finally, apply cuticle oil for a winning finish!